Our website has been designed with the following accessible guidelines in mind:
The site uses a stylesheet and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text. The font size of text can be changed in size by using the “view” option in the browser and selecting your desired “font size”. All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. Where an image is used for decorative purposes the alternative text attribute has been left blank.
Browser Compatibility - The standard supported browser versions are:
- Mozilla Firefox (latest 2 stable versions)
- Google Chrome (latest 2 stable versions)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Safari (latest 2 stable versions)
Change the font size to one you prefer through your browser. In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size.